LUMEX EXTRA-WIDE CLINICAL CARE RECLINER (Graham Field)
- Blue Jade
- Blue Ridge
- Dolce Jet
- Dolce Sand
- Ice Blue
- Imperial Blu
- Imperial Blue
- Royal Blue
- Slv Marn Blu
- Steel Blue
- Vintage Gold
- Warm Taupe
- Extra-Wide Clinical Care Recliner M...
- RECL X WD CL CARE BLUE JADE
- RECL X WD CL CARE WINEBERRY
- RECL XWD HEAT&MAS BERRY
- RECL XWD HEAT&MAS BLUE JADE
- RECL XWD HEAT&MAS BLUE RIDGE
- RECL XWD HEAT&MAS CHESTNUT
- RECL XWD HEAT&MAS COBBLESTONE
- RECL XWD HEAT&MAS CONCRETE
- RECL XWD HEAT&MAS CYPRESS
- RECL XWD HEAT&MAS DOVE
- RECL XWD HEAT&MAS GYPSUM
- RECL XWD HEAT&MAS ICE BLUE
- RECL XWD HEAT&MAS IMPERIAL BLU
- RECL XWD HEAT&MAS OATMEAL
- RECL XWD HEAT&MAS ROYAL BLUE
- RECL XWD HEAT&MAS SLV MARN BLU
- RECL XWD HEAT&MAS STEEL BLUE
- RECL XWD HEAT&MAS TAUPE
- RECL XWD HEAT&MAS VINTAGE GOLD
- RECL XWD HEAT&MAS WARM TAUPE
- RECL XWD HEAT&MAS WINEBERRY
- RECLINER PC XWIDE BURGUNDY
- RECLINER PC XWIDE DOLCE JET
- RECLINER PC XWIDE DOLCE SAND
- RECLINER PC XWIDE INDIGO
- RECLINER PC XWIDE METEOR
- RECLINER PC XWIDE MOSS
- The Series FR587W and FR587WH Recliners feature three positions for patient comfort. The fourth position is a Trendelenburg (or Shock) Position that must be activated by a caregiver — the Trendelenburg Position CANNOT be activated by a patient while in the recliner. In addition, the Series FR587W features a back that can be repositioned via the adjustment lever located on the push handle on the back of the recliner.
- The first position is the Upright Position. This position is ideal for patient transport and can be used to initiate patient treatment / therapy.
- The second position is the First Recline Position and is also known as the “TV” position. This position is ideal for patient treatment, rest and reading.
- The third position is the Second Recline Position and is also known as the “Full Recline” position. This position is ideal for patient treatment, rest and reading.
- Dual gas cylinders give smooth power assistance for back position adjustment and Trendelenburg activation.
- Ergonomically designed padded armrests for added patient comfort.
- Four Tente® swivel casters facilitate transport and maneuverability in confined areas. Three total locking casters with easy to locate black locking tab lock wheel and swivel with single motion. Directional wheel lock with high visibility green tab allows recliner to track straighter with less effort during transport.
- Durable, high-impact side tables sit flush with recliner arm to conveniently hold prep materials. Easy to actuate by caregiver. Side table surface is smooth and features tapered edges for easy cleaning.
- 450 lb maximum weight capacity, EVENLY DISTRIBUTED.
- Available With Heat and Massage Option.
- Overall Height: 50"
- Overall Width: 33"
- Overall Depth: 36"
- Width Between Arms: 23"
- Arm Height From Floor: 26.5"
- Arm Height From Seat: 8"
- Seat Height: 21.5"
- Seat Width: 23.5"
- Seat Depth: 20.5"
- Depth Fully Reclined In Trendelenburg: 80"
- Width With Both Side Tables in Upright Position: 53.25"
- Shipping Weight: 138.5 lb
- Max. Weight Cap. 450 lb
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
SELECTAIR® LOW AIR LOSS SYSTEM (The ROHO Group)
THE ROHO® CONTOUR SELECT™ CUSHION (The ROHO Group)
ROHO® MOSAIC® CUSHION (The ROHO Group)
ROHO® NEXUS SPIRIT® CUSHION (The ROHO Group)
ROHO® LOW PROFILE® DUAL COMPARTMENT CUSHION (The ROHO Group)
ROHO® HIGH PROFILE® SINGLE COMPARTMENT CUSHION (The ROHO Group)
PREFERRED CARE BODY BOLSTER (Graham Field)
THREE-POSITION RECLINER (Invacare®)
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
LUMEX EXTRA-WIDE CLINICAL CARE RECLINERManufacturer: Graham Field
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Phone: (715) 268-9164
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.