STANDARD ALUMINUM CRUTCHES (Medline)
- 1 Pair
- 8 Case
- CRUTCH, ALUMINUM, ADULT, MED, LF, 3...
- CRUTCH, ALUMINUM, ADULT, TALL, LF, ...
- CRUTCH, ALUMINUM, YOUTH, LF, 300LB
- Standard aluminum push-button crutches feature a double extruded center tube that provides load-bearing strength where it's needed the most
- The special footpiece utilizes durable rivets to secure the aluminum tubing from the inside, providing more stability than plastic connectors
- Long, virtually unbreakable stair deflector helps protect against the crutch slipping on stairs and helps increase stress tolerance at all angles without cracking; nonskid rubber tips provide good traction
- Built-in metal ring helps prevent excessive wear and ensures maximum durability
- Crutches come packaged completely accessorized with no assembly required
- Youth size fits patients between 4'6" and 5'2" tall; Adult Medium fits patients between 5'2" and 5'10"; Adult Tall fits patients between 5'10" and 6'6"
- Crutch Style: Axillary
- HPIS Code: 630_20_20_10
- Latex Free: Yes
- Material: Aluminum
- Patient Height Range: 5'10"- 6'6", 5'2"-5'10", 4'6" -5'2"
- Patient Type: Tall Adult, Adult, Youth
- UNSPSC: 42211502
- Weight Capacity (in LB): 300 lb
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
STANDARD ALUMINUM CRUTCHESManufacturer: Medline
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Phone: (715) 268-9164
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.